Makes about 18 Fudge Squares
3 oz. pitted dates
4 oz. light tahini
2 Tb. coconut oil
sea salt flakes
1 TB sesame seeds
1. Line a small baking pan with parchment paper
2. Slice one of the dates finely and set aside to decorate the top of the fudge. Place the rest of the dates in a food processor with the tahini, coconut oil and 1/8 tsp. salt flakes and blend to a smooth thick paste.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and use a spatula to press down evenly.
4. Decorate the top with the date slices and a sprinkle of sesame seeds and press down gently.
5. Chill in the fridge until firm, about 30 minutes. Slice into squares and then store in fridge.