Next Level 2 Training Oct.-Nov.!
If you are certified Level One, this is your opportunity to dive deeper into your practice and your understanding of the sacred science of Kundalini Yoga. This module, one of 5 needed to become a 500 hour level instructor, is my favorite! Mind and Meditation!
Dates will be Oct. 27, 28, 29, and Nov. 2, 3, and 4.
It’s not too early to claim your space in this life changing course. Pre-registration fee is $900.
This stage of teacher training is for those who have completed Level One. This stage includes the projection of identity (Sat Nam); the embodiment of character through word and behavior; and the expansion and deepening of the teacher’s state of consciousness. Completing this stage makes you a certified practitioner of Kundalini Yoga and allows you to be a 500 hour level Registered Yoga Teacher.
Conscious Communication, one of 5 modules of Level Two training, will be offered in Chapel Hill (the first Level Two course in North Carolina!) Oct. 28, 29, 30, and Nov. 3, 4, and 5. The training will take the equivalent of six days of teaching with a basic thematic structure. Here are the themes of this course:
The Experience of Conscious Communication
- Recognizing and contrasting conscious communication with other types.
- Practicing harmonious communication
- communication in teams and groups
Meditative and intuitive speaking
- how to qualify your words to be creative
- use meditative speaking effectively reach the other person
- the pivotal role of silence within the self
- Shuniya and the power of your word
The Art of Deep Listening: Sunni-ai
- importance of listening
- identifying and breaking the blocks to listening to your consciousness, to others and to the Infinite
Mastery of the Fifth Chakra and Applied Consciousness
- Fifth chakra as the key to effectiveness in the word and in the world
- Communicate consciously at a frequency with the chakras
- Conscious communication under attack, insult and provocation
Shadow and Light: Letting Your Presence Speak
- Meet your hidden self and agendas
- Recognize and deal with your shadow
- the power of presence
- The nature of darshan, manners and communication as a teacher
Communicating with the Infinite: Prayer, Grace and the Flow of Spirit
- nature of prayer and grace
- Learn to pray and dwell in God
- Opening the flow of spirit
- Self-assess, identify habits-strengths and weaknesses-to consciously communicate
- commit to a discipline