This tends to be a busy time of year for many. This is a handy way to have a quick and cool meal to take to work with you.
1. Spoon your choice of dressing into a pint size mason jar.
2. Add some cooked quinoa or beans for protein.
3. Sprinkle in some seeds and/or nuts for texture.
4. top it off with two handfuls of vegetables, such as avocado, radish, cucumber, celery, beets, tomatoes, onions, carrots, etc. Follow with one handful of fresh salad leaves.
5. when you are ready to eat your salad, simply give the jar a shake, tip it upside down onto a plate, and enjoy!