from “Raw Food” by Erica Palmcrantz and Irmela Lilja
1 handful of arugula
1 handful of spinach
1/2 cup white cabbage, cut into strips
1/4 yellow bell pepper, diced
1/2 cup sunflower sprouts
1/2 green apple, diced
1/4 cup snow peas
1/4 cup pistachios, soaked for about 8 hours
1/2 yellow bell pepper
Nama shoyu or Himalayan salt
1 TB lemon juice
1/2- 3/4 cup water
1. Toss the salad ingredients together in a bowl
2. To make the dressing, put the pistachios in a blender and blend until they are finely chopped.
3. Add the avocado and a little water and keep blending.
4. Add the bell pepper, salt or nama shoyu and lemon juice.
5. Add a little water at a time until it becomes a dressing like consistency.